Friday, May 15, 2009

Stress is evil


Hello my fellow bloggers. I have been neglecting my blog lately and I apologize. It has been very stressful lately. Work has been hell. As you can tell by the title of my blog that I have a very demanding, stressful job. Well lately there has been added stress to that. Like I really need more!! Not only do I have to put up with a lot of bs, on the job from people I expect it from, I have to deal with more from people that I shouldn't have to. Those people don't even know what a day in the life of a police officer really is. They don't know what we do out here and yet they think they can tell us how to do our job. I have grown to hate small town politics lately (mayor and city council members). All I have to say is leave me alone and let me do my job please.

No comments: