Friday, June 5, 2009

Dessert, Delicous and Fat Free

In my quest to find delicious low fat recipes while trying to tame my sweet tooth and stay on my diet, I think I found one. I was talking to my best friend yesterday and she told me about a dessert recipe that her sister shared with her from Weight Watchers. You just need a box of angel food cake mix (it has to be the one that you just add water to) and a can of your favorite pie filling. You make the cake but instead of water you use the pie filling. Make sure you use a spoon to mix it up instead of a mixer or you will have a mess. Then spoon the mixture into a muffin pan lined with cupcake liners. Then bake them. I judged the timing with what the box said and how they looked in the oven and found that 20 minutes was just enough. They are delicious. Hope you enjoy them

No comments: