Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's Been Awhile

I am sooo sorry bloggettes. I am been absent from blogging for awhile. I have a good explanation. I have been feeling under the weather lately. I spent two days in bed feeling like shit and slept most of the time. Well I came back to work by midweek after having the weekend off because I was sick and by two regular days off (you think that after 4 days off I would be fine). That was so not the case! Wednesday went fine. Thursday I got up to get ready for work and had a bad headache, while in the shower I black out for a moment. WTF!! I hurry and get out then rest a little and get ready for work. I went to work feeling like shit (headache gets worse, I have dizzy spells and severe nausea.) Well they decide I need to go to the emergency room because of the blackout and the seriousness of my job, this is not a good thing.
Well I spend 3 hours out the ER for them to take blood, do ex-rays, a cat scan, and a lung scan for them to find NOTHING!! What a night! I finally get home and pass out. I have made a doctor's appointment this next week to find out. Hopefully we find something and it's not serious.

No comments: