Saturday, July 4, 2009

Time for a Change

Well I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and believe it is time for a change. I'm not talking about a little change either. This could be a drastic change. Lately I've felt like I've been in a rut. The same ol, same ol. Things are getting boring, predictable and I've had enough. I am burnt out. I'm talking about a career change, maybe taking a little break from the police thing. Maybe even going back to school, getting my degree. I think this has to do with the crap at work that I've had to put up with lately (the people I work with, small town politics). I just have put up with alot in the last 4 years and had enough. More to come later.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Sometimes changes are a good thing...I sometimes feel like I get in a rut too, and when that happens I usually start a new hobby, do another activity, or take classes to switch the routine up. Hope it goes well for you and you have a lovely blog!

Miss Red said...

Thanks. I think it will go well. It's just going to take a little bit to get there. But they say you have to give a little to get some in return. I think with the recent events (my medical issues) it might be the better option right now.