Tuesday, August 4, 2009

20 Random Things

1. What is your favorite item of clothing? don't have a favorite, I like what fits my body good and what's comfy.


2. What are your biggest obsessions? shoes

3. Who inspires you? love, my dad, courage

4. Who is your favorite designer and why? Jimmy choo - love shoes

5. What is your favorite song ever? When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down

6. What is your favorite song right now? Second Chance ~ Shinedown

7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?


8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow?

9. What are your favorite films? Sex and the City, Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride

10. Who is your favorite actor? John Travolta

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? in the Bahamas

12. What are your 3 favorite smells?Pumpkin, strawberry, and blueberry muffins

13. What are your 3 favorite tastes? fruity, spicy and sweet

14. What is your most treasured possession?

15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up? a vet or police officer

16. If you were an ice-cream what flavor would you be?Chocolate

17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you? Not sure

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? a long walk with the guy I love

19. If you were a flower what would you be? Stargazing Lilies, pink roses

20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favorite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....or tell me about something that you love.
“I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love." - Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City"
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love roses too. Nice to know more about you!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!! Send me your address and I will send you a Little Jewelry Box T Shirt:)!
redsnowq@aol.com

trishie said...

Stargazing lilies are so pretty, they'd be my flower of choice too.