Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Booty Call ?

Well the last few days have been pretty interesting for me. Let me fill you in here before I get too much into the story. There is this guy (a retired fireman, let me clarify that the man is only about 3 years older than me. He's retired as in quit to find work elsewhere from my hometown that is my friend on Facebook. Well Mr. Fireman (that's what we'll call him, he now works for the railroad but he's hot and was a fireman), anywho, he started up talking to me more on Facebook and making comments on my status, then he sends me a message with his phone number to start texting him. I'm floored at this moment because I didn't think Mr. Fireman was interested in me. When I discussed it with some girlfriends they think it's just a booty call.
It's gets even better though. Mr. Fireman wants to take me out for dinner when he comes up this way. Almost fainting at this point. We have been texting (flirting) back and fourth for two days now and he says he wants to get to know me better. I made the point of telling him on facebook that I was looking for a change. I was tired of the same ol thing (booty call and friends with benifits relationship). Both are nice at times but sometimes a girl needs more. Am I wrong? Well that didn't seem to phase him, he just kept texting me and flirting. Is this a booty call or does he really want to get to know me and see if there is something more there? I hope it's the later part of that. Ms. Officer really wants to get to know Mr. Fireman.
If it does work out we might have to do the long distance relationship thing for awhile till we know it's going to be something and work out. Because I'm not moving till I know there something more there and we have been dating for awhile. I'm jumping the gun here, but I'm excited. I'm just going to continue to chat with him on facebook, text him and go out when we are together and see where it goes. We only live about two hours away from each other and his new job brings him up here alot. Who knows Ms. Officer may find love after all. Just have to wait and see. I will keep you updated on Ms. Officer and Mr. Fireman's relationship. Tata for now readers. Give me some feedback.

No comments: